Vapor Cup Vaporizer Review:
Over the years, many vaporizer companies have tried to come up with innovative ways to disguise portable vaporizers to make them less conspicuous. There are vapes that look like drinking flasks, flashlights, and even large Zippo lighters, but all of these vaporizer units can raise suspicions. After all, drinking flasks are legal, but drinking alcohol in the middle of the day isn’t something everyone wants to be seen doing, and flashlights and lighters aren’t meant to be put to your lips.
- Very compact, inconspicuous design
- High quality vapor in terms of taste and smoothness
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Long battery life
- Simple to use with no draw resistance
- Expensive price
- Mouthpieces affect vapor quality
- Short warranty
- Long charge time
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of Vapor Cup
– Price – The Vapor Cup sells for around $300, making it a rather expensive portable vaporizer. For the right buyer, though, the vaporizer is worth the money, and you do get many accessories in the starter kit.
– Vapor Quality – For what some are calling a novelty vaporizer, the Vapor Cup has exceptionally high vapor quality. To get the best vape, use the glass straw, which is nonreactive and gives you very good tasting, very smooth vapor vapor. The vinyl and two plastic tubes can slightly affect the taste of vapor, but they are more durable options for on the go use. No matter which mouthpiece you use, you won’t have to worry about combustion with this unit, as it is a true herbal vaporizer.
– Guarantee – The Vapor Cup has a one-year warranty on its electronics and a 6-month warranty on the battery. This is a little short for a model that one pays so much for. Some users worry about the reputation of the manufacturer, as they are entirely new to the market and have no previous experience in herb vaporizer design. This isn’t a reason to pass up the Vapor Cup, but it is something that you should be aware of before you buy.
– Prep Time – With a fast heat-up time and an easy-to-load design, the Vapor Cup is ready for use quickly. Herbs should be finely ground prior to loading into the dry herb vaporizer to ensure efficiency and avoid wasted material, use a herb grinder for best results.
– Ease of Use – The Vapor Cup is easy to use and has no noticeable draw resistance with any of the mouthpieces. A beginner could set this unit up and use it perfectly on the first try.
– Portability – It’s the compact design of the Vapor Cup that really shines. The herb vaporizer looks identical to a travel tumbler cup and will even fit into a cup holder. When you draw from the straw, no one will know that you’re taking a hit from a vaporizer for dry herbs, particularly if you use one of the black plastic straws. The unit is large; you can’t carry it in your pocket the way that you can most portable vaporizers.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – The Vapor Cup has a digital display that allows you to preset your temperature with a range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit maintains a steady temperature.
– Power Supply – With a 2-hour battery life, the Vapor Cup allows you to enjoy several sessions before you need to recharge the convection vaporizer. The charging time is lengthy, as it can take up to 7 hours for the battery to be fully replenished.
If you’re most concerned about being able to vape on the go, and don’t mind having a larger dry herb vaporizer to carry, the Vapor Cup is an excellent investment. For a vaporizer designed to resemble an everyday object, its efficiency and performance are unbeatable, and the 2-hour battery life makes the unit perfect for those who want to be able to enjoy many sessions at home or on the go.Vapor Cup vaporizer has high quality vapor in terms of taste & smoothness, adjustable temperature & long battery life. But is this the most discreet vape?
Vapor Cup Vaporizer
WHAT’S IN THE BOX VAPOR CUP VAPORIZER
- 1 x Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 x Privacy Sleeve
- 1 x Storage Lid
- 1 x Glass Straw
- 1 x Plastic Straw
- 1 x Rubber Straw
- 1 x Hot Tip Mouthpiece
- 1 x Scoop Tool
- 1 x Tamper Tool
- 1 x Cleaning Pick
- 1 x Small Brush
- 1 x Large Brush
- 1 x Screen Assortment
- 1 x Power Cord Adapter
- 1 x Charging Base
Introducing the most discreet vaporizer ever – the Vapor Cup! Tired of trying to sneak a toke in public with your not-so-inconspicuous vaporizer? Don’t want to sacrifice vapor quality for something that’s easy to conceal? The Vapor Cup is the answer. After all, performance and discretion shouldn’t be mutually exclusive when it comes to vaporizing, so get the best of both worlds with the Vapor Cup.
PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL
While many other portable vaporizers force you to choose between limited preset heat settings, the Vapor Cup gives you full control over your vaporization experience. Boasting precise digital accuracy, the Vapor Cup allows you to adjust temperature by a single degree, allowing you to vape anywhere between 200°- 400°F.
The Vapor Cup wasn’t just designed to be discreet; it was also built to outperform every other portable vaporizer on the market. Along with quick heat-up time, the Vapor Cup utilizes a high-quality lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable as well as replaceable, capable of 1-2 hours of continuous use.
SIMPLE TO USE
The Vapor Cup lets you to choose between two different ways to vape. For quick sessions with minimal cleanup, the Glass Straw Method allows you to pack herbs in the end of the glass straw-stem, which is then inserted directly into the heat chamber. For longer sessions or sessions with multiple users, the Cap & Straw Method involves packing herbs directly into the heating chamber.
While there’s other portable vaporizers on the market that claim to be discreet, none can even come close to matching the inconspicuous nature of the Vapor Cup. Its unique stainless-steel travel mug design perfectly compliments your environment without drawing any unwanted attention, and blends in effortlessly with your surroundings. Ideal for beach days, concerts or just running errands around town – the Vapor Cup allows you vape discreetly and in style.
EASY TO CLEAN
There’s nothing more annoying than a gunked-up vaporizer – except a gunked-up vaporizer that’s damn near impossible to get clean! Unlike those other vapes, the Vapor Cup’s removable heating chamber is a very easy to clean. Simply pop-off the travel lid, remove the seal ring and remove the heating chamber. Then, just soak it in some alcohol, and you’re good to go!Introducing the most discreet vaporizer ever – the Vapor Cup! Tired of trying to sneak a toke in public with your not-so-inconspicuous vaporizer? ]]>