TOPS Office Supplies and Paper Products
Popular TOPS™ Categories
TOPS™ Discount Office Supplies
Although you may not have heard of TOPS products, you probably are familiar with many brands of office supplies this company makes. Based in Lexington, Ky., TOPS produces Oxford, Ampad, Pendaflex and many other famous brands. Many of these products are made right here in the U.S., ensuring quality while supporting our economy.
If you are looking for TOPS office supplies, OnTimeSupplies.com should be tops on your list. We carry an extensive line of this company’s products from TOPS paper goods, like paper pads, filler paper and envelopes, to file jackets and pencil grippers.
Thanks to our buying clout, you can get these items at extremely attractive prices. Many of these products are available with next-day shipping too and standard delivery for smaller orders falls within one to two business days. If you need a large quantity, consider our bulk order discounts to get the supplies you need at a price best suited to your budget.Choose from a big selection of top brands when you shop the TOPS office supplies and stationery available with quick shipping from OnTimeSupplies.com.
Log in to your account:
International Paper Company (IP) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
International Paper Company (NYSE: IP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.09, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.6 billion.
- Third quarter net earnings attributable to International Paper of $344 million ($0.87 per diluted share) compared with $292 million ($0.73 per diluted share) in the second quarter of 2019 and $562 million ($1.37 per diluted share) in the third quarter of 2018
- Third quarter adjusted operating earnings* (non-GAAP) of $431 million ($1.09 per diluted share) compared with $460 million ($1.15 per diluted share) in the second quarter of 2019 and $641 million ($1.56 per diluted share) in the third quarter of 2018
- Third quarter cash provided by operations of $882 million and year-to-date of $2.7 billion compared with $2.4 billion year-to-date in the same period of 2018
- Strong operating performance and cost management
- Third quarter debt repayment of $383 million
- Third quarter share repurchases of $74 million, bringing the trailing 12 month total to $685 million
“International Paper delivered another quarter of solid earnings and strong cash generation,” said Mark Sutton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We continue to demonstrate the strength and resilience of our cash engine and our ability to perform well in a challenging global environment. Looking ahead to the fourth quarter, we will continue to maximize performance by optimizing our full value chain from fiber to the customer.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on International Paper Company (IP) click here.StreetInsider Log in to your account: International Paper Company (IP) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c International Paper Company (NYSE: IP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.09, $0.10 better than the analyst ]]>