Tobacco pipe parts
- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- secure account login
- remembering account, browser, and regional preferences
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analysing site traffic and usage
- personalized search, content, and recommendations
- helping sellers understand their audience
- showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy
Required Cookies & Technologies
Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.
These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads.
We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.
Shop Etsy, the place to express your creativity through the buying and selling of handmade and vintage goods.
Parts of a Smoking Pipe
Understanding your custom tobacco pipes will help you take better care of them and extend the life for many more years of smoking. These pipes have a number of parts that all work together to produce a smooth and satisfying smoking experience. At Leedy’s of Clayton, we handcraft custom tobacco pipes to the highest standards of quality and functionality to ensure the best experience for you.
Parts of a Pipe
Your hand-carved smoking pipes will consist of several different parts, including the following:
- The stem is usually made from plastic, hard rubber, amber or horn. It joins to the rest of the pipe using a tenon that fits into the shank of the pipe. A band may be used to cover the join between these two halves of the pipe. The bit at the end of the stem is designed to fit into the mouth easily and provide a secure attachment point for holding the pipe in the mouth.
- The bowl and shank of the pipe together are known as the stummel. This is the part that is usually carved and decorated to your specifications to create a unique smoking experience.
At Leedy’s of Clayton, we can create beautiful hand-carved smoking pipes to suit your personal style and budget. Call us at 937-280-4500 to discuss your ideas for a new custom pipe. We look forward to the chance to serve you.
7723 N Main St
Dayton, OH 45415
Sunday 12PM – 6PM
Monday 10AM – 8PM
Tuesday 10AM – 8PM
Wednesday 10AM – 8PM
Thursday 10AM – 8PM
Friday 10AM – 8PM
Saturday 9AM – 8PM
Copyright © 2020 Leedy’s of Clayton, All Rights Reserved. Houston SEO Web Design by Bizopia
Parts of a Tobacco Pipe – Custom Smoking Pipes by Leedy's – Briar Tobacco Pipes Made in the USA – Exotic Mediterranean Woods + American Woods