The Silver Surfer Vaporizer is a unique desktop vaporizer handmade in the USA. The vaporizer features the convection heating method and glass-to-glass connections to produce pure vapor. The Silver Surfer vaporizer lives up to its reputation of being one of the most reliable vaporizers in the market as it stays in the market for more than a decade, Silver Surfer is here to keep you surfin’
The Silver Surfer is a desktop vaporizer with pure 100% convection heating. Also known as the SSV, the device is easy to use and suitable for solo or group sessions. It may seem similar to the Arizer Extreme Q or Arizer V-Tower due to the glass connections, but the SSV have tilted connection to prevent spilling of material into the heating chamber. Therefore, it would have a longer lifespan.
Customizable and functional
The Silver Surfer vaporizer has a dimension of 6.75 inches x 9 inches x 9.25 inches, and it comes with a hemp-polyester casing that fits all the accessories it came with. Its combination of high-quality aluminum, Borosilicate glass, and ceramic materials leaves nothing more to be desired. Plus, you can customize your vaporizer as they are handmade in Colorado Springs by experts.
Heat it the way you want it
Its heater cover is angled at 90 degrees to prevent herbs from spilling out while vaporizing so you can get the most out of your sessions. You may purchase the EOK dab dish to start dabbing. Otherwise, you can place a concentrate pad in the glass wand or place your wax on top of your herbs. It has an adjustable temperature knob, which allows you to choose your heat preference and vaporizes within three minutes.
Tips on how to use the Silver Surfer
The SSV gets very hot once turned on, place it on a flat surface before use so it won’t tip over while running and do not operate it near objects that easily catch fire.
- Plug your unit and leave it on for two to three minutes before initial use to burn off factory oils and residues.
- Grind your herbs finely before placing them into your wand making sure not to pack it too tight.
- Turn the temperature knob halfway down or to a 2 o’clock position.
- Place your wand on the heating element and draw from the mouthpiece.
- Use the stirring tool to stir your herbs in between sessions to heat your herbs evenly.
Silver Surfer Vaporizer video
The Silver Surfer is an easy-to-use vaping device that you can enjoy in solitude or with friends. Watch this video on how to catch the perfect wave.The Silver Surfer Vaporizer is a unique desktop vaporizer handmade in the USA. The vaporizer features the convection heating method and glass-to-glass connections to produce pure vapor. The Silver Surfer vaporizer lives up to its reputation of being one of the most reliable vaporizers in the market as it stays in the market for more than a decade, Silver Surfer is here to keep you surfin'
Silver Surfer Vaporizer Review:
The SSV – Silver Surfer Vaporizer from 7th Floor, is a highly versatile desktop dry herb vaporizer that included a diverse array of outstanding features. Because of this, the Silver Surfer has quickly become one of the more popular products in the inventories of vape shops across the country.
- Silver Surfer comes in a wide variety of color options
- Has a durable shell and paint color finish
- Ceramic heating element is perfectly positioned to prevent combustion
- Provides even heating
- Ensure a pleasing taste
- Unit has an extra long cord
- Number of accessories are available for the model
- A hemp carrying bag is included with this model for free
- It takes time to master the correct draw speed with this vaporizer
- Analog dial makes it less precise than digital models
– Glass components have a very short warranty
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
7th Floor Models Breakdown
|Silver Surfer Vaporizer (Being reviewed)||Da Buddha (Other model by 7th Floor)||Life Saber Vaporizer (Other model by 7th Floor)|
|Power type||Wall outlet||Wall outlet||Wall outlet|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||3-5 minutes||90 seconds||90 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes||Yes||Moderate|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob||Unlabeled heating knob|
|Warranty||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)||3 years (Limited)|
In-Depth of this Silver Surfer vaporizer:
– Price – It retail starting price of retails for $320, and could be found discounted at around $280. Making this unit a mid-priced model comparable to the Arizer Extreme. Many owners of smoke shops and users feel that the sleek design and its overall quality make it a real value at this price. This is one of the few tabletop vaporizers that comes in a variety of colors–nine in all. The finish is ionically applied, so is not affected by heat from the ceramic element inside.
– Reputation – In vaporizer reviews, the Silver Surfer consistently gets high marks for taste. The use of glass components and the ceramic heating element keeps vapor free of impurities, and there is an air intake hole included in the design to allow fresh external air into the vaporizer with every hit to keep the vapor fresh.
– Guarantee – All of the electrical components in the Silver Surfer come with a 3-year warranty from the manufacturer; however, the glass components are only warrantied for 30 days. Although this aspect of the warranty is shorter than what is offered on many other vaporizers, there are few reports of premature breakage with this model.
– Prep Time – The 7th Floor Vaporizer can be ready for use in just 2 minutes. Your blend must be ground finely prior to use. The first time that you use this device, you should let it heat up to the maximum temperature setting and let it rest for 30 minutes while empty to burn off any residues that collected in the chamber during manufacturing.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – Designed for at-home use, the Silver Surfer is not portable and measures 7 inches by 5.25 inches by 6.25 inches in size. When not in use, the vaporizer is easy to store out of sight; however, its colorful design makes it perfect for displaying on a table or counter all the time.
– Ease of Use – Once you have mastered the Silver Surfer, it is easy to use; however, it may take some time until you can get a great vape with this model. Some people find it difficult to get the vapor to a comfortable temperature when drawing with the whip. When you draw too slowly, the vapor may become too hot, but drawing quickly can lead to thinner vapor. As a result, it takes some experimentation to get the ideal balance between heat and speed.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – The Silver Surfer has a single analog knob for adjusting the temperature setting, making it less precise than models with digital controls. Some vaping enthusiasts solve this problem by making a mark on the vaporizer at their preferred dial position. The model uses convection based heating, and its ceramic heating element is positioned at a downward angle, which greatly reduces the risk of combustion. Check out here convection vs conduction vaporizer differences. The design also allows for even heating, which ensures that dry herbs and/or tobacco are vaporized completely.
– Power Supply – Silver Surfer requires standard AC power for operation. The vaporizer has an extra long 10-foot power cord that gives it an advantage over other models.
How to Vape with the Silver Surfer Vaporizer
For the best vaping results, we recommend that you use the following methods:
- Turn the adjustment knob all the way on, so heating element is at 100 percent power
- The first time that you use the vaporizer, allow it to preheat for 10 minutes
- For subsequent uses, you can preheat for just two to three minutes
- Reduce the heat to 25 to 50 percent. The manufacturer recommends starting off at a low setting and then adjusting upwards as needed
- Use a herbal grinder blend to a fine grind
- Load the wand until it is 1/3 of the way full (Do not overfill)
- You can load by using your fingers (not advised), or by sucking up your blend
- Insert the whip into the vaporizer
- Take a full breath with the mouthpiece placed inside of your mouth
- You should see a clean white vapor when you exhale
- If you do not, try inhaling more slowly to expose the air to the heating element for longer periods of time
- After every four to seven draws, stir the herbal blend to ensure even vaporization
How to Change the Screen in the SSV
The screen in the quick change glass wand must be changed periodically.
Use the following process:
- Utilize the pick to remove the old screen
- Set the screen onto the wand
- Push down using the pick
- On the bottom, flip the screen to adhere it to one side of the wand
- Once one side of the screen has successfully been caught, push down on the other side with the pick
How to Use the Aroma Top of the SSV
If you want to use your Silver Surfer Vaporizer as an essential oil diffuser, you will need to incorporate the Aroma Top within the unit.
Follow these steps:
- Use the C-ring to place the Aroma Top on the top side of the vaporizer
- Put the included dish into the Aroma Top
- Add your desired essential oils and one tablespoon of water, or place a paraffin wax melt into the dish
- Be careful not to bump the vaporizer, as this could cause hot wax or oil to spill
- Never move the vaporizer with the Aroma Top in place
How to Use Hands-Free Silver Surfer Attachment
Want to enjoy a hands-free vape? The included hands-free attachment will make that possible. For best results, we recommend that you follow these steps.
- Add the included plastic boot to the hands free glass wand attachment to prevent scratching
- Hold the wand near the vaporizer heater
- Insert the Hands-Free Attachment between the end of the wand and the side of the housing
- Once the wand is snugly in place, you can release the device and vape without holding on
If you need any additional assistance with your Silver Surfer Vaporizer, please feel free to contact our team for support. We pride ourselves on assisting our customers with a variety of vape-related issues. Whether this your first time shopping with us or one of several experiences you have had with our service representatives, we look forward to hearing from you!
Key features of Silver Surfer Vaporizer:
This is one of the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry today
Ceramic heating element is incredibly powerful, providing more heat than the majority of vaporizers on the market
It also has a longer lifespan
With its attractive design, the SSV is stylish enough to be displayed on a table or counter
Silver Surfer includes a quick change wand that allows for fast, effortless screen replacements
Important Safety Information
To ensure a safe vaping experience with this unit, we recommend that users keep the following safety.
Here are our safety tips to keep in mind:
- Silver Surfer Vaporizer becomes very hot when it is turned on
- Users may sustain severe burns if they come into contact with the device
- Keep all types of flammable material away from the dry herb vaporizer when it is activated
- Never place combustible or flammable materials in the Aroma Top covers
- Place the SSV on a stable flat surface, where there is no risk of the device falling or tipping over
- Do not allow children or pets near the Silver Surfer when it is turned on
- Avoid bringing your hair or clothing into close proximity with the herbal vaporizer
The SSV produces vapor from aromatherapy blends. Releasing their active chemical components without combustion or burning. This results in a clean vape experience that is not contaminated with carcinogens or tar.
Once the Silver Surfer is preheated, it can be used throughout the day. Herbal blends are packed into the included wand. Which is then inserted inside of the vaporizer, where it is then heated by the ceramic heating element. The white misty vapor produced by the unit can be inhaled using the mouthpiece of the wand.Silver Surfer Vaporizer is one of the few Vapes made in the USA! To learn about it’s Key Features, Pros, Cons and to watch a Video in our review Click Here! ]]>