Calculation of steel joint design resistance – reinvented!
Webinar date: 14/09/2017
Join the webinar and learn about
- How to start using IDEA StatiCa quickly to design and evaluate the joints
- How to interpret results of Joint design resistance
- How to determine the reserve in the bearing capacity of joint
- How to safely check any steel connection acc. to the code
- Workflows with CAE and CAD programs
How can this be accomplished in IDEA StatiCa? The user inputs the design load like in a standard design. The software automatically proportionally increases all load components until one of the checks does not satisfy. This can be done simply by the type of analysis – Joint design resistance . The user gets the ratio of maximal load to the design load. Also, a simple diagram is provided.
Join our experienced Product Engineers and calculate yesterday’s estimates!
Give us feedback. Was this article useful?
Become a certified connection design professional
Ready to master analysis, design, and code-check skills of various steel connections for everyday engineering practice? Our online course can help you
Try idea statica for free
Download a free trial version of IDEA StatiCaIt is useful to know how far the designed steel joint is from the limit state, i.e., how big the reserve in the design is and how safe it is. ]]>