Why is my Vape Pen Blinking?
Do you know the reasons when your vape pen is blinking? Blinking in different colors and you don’t know why? Stopped working right after the blinking?
When you meet any situation above, usually we suggest you to read the product manual at first. Also in this article we list 7 questions you are most likely to ask when your vape pen is blinking, with detailed answers.
Why is my vape pen blinking 3 times and go out?
- Not detecting the pod
- Vaping over 8 seconds at one time, the vape pen will automatically shut off.
Why is my vape pen blinking RED 5 times and go out?
- The coil is short-circuited.
- The resistance value of the coil is too small.
Why is my vape pen blinking RED?
- When you are vaping, it indicates a low battery power. (below 30%)
- When you are charging, it indicates under charging.
When you pressing power button 3 times continuously, the indicator light blinking red it indicates that the vape pen switches to low mode power output.
Why is my vape pen blinking BLUE?
- When you are vaping, it indicates a medium battery power. (at least 30%)
- When you pressing power button 3 times continuously, the indicator light blinking blue, it indicates that the vape pen switches to medium mode power output.
Why is my vape pen blinking GREEN?
- When you are vaping, it indicates a full or near full battery power. (at least 70%)
- When you are charging, it indicates charge completed.
- When you pressing power button 3 times continuously, the indicator light blinking green it indicates that the vape pen switches to high mode power output.
Why my vape pen won’t hit?
If you find your vape pen won’t hit, the reasons and suggestions are as follows:
- Low battery, charge your vape pen.
- Out of e-juice, refill your e-juice
- Clean the bottom of your pod, make sure it’s free of e-juice
- Remember to press the power button (if your vape pen has) when you are vaping
- Loose battery, if your vape pen battery is not built-in, unscrew the battery and re-screw it back in.
What to do when my vape pen won’t charge?
- Clean the base of the device with an alcohol swab to remove gunk.
- Try another functional USB charger.
- Replace the vape pen itself.
HANDPICKED RELATED ARTICLES
- Vaping 101: beginners guide to vape juice
- The Best Vape Mods in 2019
- How to Use Push Button Vape Pen| A Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners
- Ethan While I was helping out my friend at the shop I’ve then I discovered vaping DIY and it really became a hobby. I love trying new builds, new coils, mixing flavors and so on. I’ve met loads of amazing people and started to share with them all I got about vaping, as my another passion. Started working at Vaporesso as a blogger 2 years ago, that’s the best thing ever.
- Eve Wang Interested in anything in the vaping fields, from vape devices, news and events, to vape shops. Trying to build a bridge between Vaporesso and our dear users. What is Vaporesso working on? Are we releasing new products, holding an activity? Any interesting Behind The Scenario? Follow my articles to find out the latest news about Vaporesso.
- Harry Heavy smoker since 35 years old, did everything I possibly could to break the habit. My first device was a disposable vape, not a good fit but it inspired me to look out for new alternatives. 5 years’ experiences testing new vape devices, recording and sharing online. I believe that there should be no vaping among young people and non smokers, but, smokers should try vaping as an alternative.
- Harry (98)
- Ethan (36)
- Eve Wang (28)
- GUIDE TO VAPING What is vaping? Is it safe? What kind of investment it’ll take? What is the difference between a JUUL, e-hookah and a vape pen? How do e-cigarettes work? How to get started? Our vaping guides cover all aspects of vaping right from the basics, all the way to advanced tips and tricks to get the most out of your vape device.
- SWITCH TO VAPING You, or someone you know is thinking about making the switch to vaping? Is vaping a good alternative to smoking? From smoking traditional cigarettes to vaping, what could happen? There’re all the information you need if you are considering making the switch.
- POPULAR VAPE DEVICES Looking for a vaping device? What are the best vapes for beginners? And the best vape for heavy smokers, best vape mods for clouds? What are the popular vape kits on the market now? What makes them different and how to use them? Keep up to date with the popular vaping devices & be part of what’s going on!
- E-LIQUID GUIDE If the battery of an e-cig is the heart, and the atomizer is the brain, then e-liquid is its soul. What are the ingredients in e-liquid? How does e-liquid work? Confused by all of the different vape liquids available? In this guide, we’re giving you everything you need to know about modern day e-liquids to make sure you’ve got all of the facts.
- GUIDE TO VAPING (74)
- SWITCH TO VAPING (23)
- POPULAR VAPE DEVICES (22)
- E-LIQUID GUIDE (11)
- Vaporesso >
- Blog >
- Why is my Vape Pen Blinking?
Get the latest product launches, promotions, and contests delivered straight to your inbox for free!
ARE YOU SOCIAL?
Are you social, releasing new products, or holding an event? Follow us to find out more.
- Vape Kits
- Vape Mods
- Vape Tanks
- Vape Coils
- News & Events
- Our PMTA
- PMTA Overview
- TPD Files
- CRC Products
- Contact Us
- Manuals & Firmwares
- Store Locator
Vaporesso e-cigarette devices are intended for use with e-liquids, which may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Do not use with any other substances. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Do not drink. Store in original container and keep away from children and pets. In case of accidental ingestion, call the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
This product is intended for adult users of nicotine-containing products, particularly current smokers or vapers. Underage sale is prohibited. Do not use this product if you:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde which known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Copyright © 2020 Vaporesso. All rights reserved. Privacy | Terms & Conditions | Cookies policyWhy is your vape pen blinking in different colors? Stopped working right after the blinking? Let’s find the solutions. ]]>