orbit vaporizer review
– Prep Time – Because the Atmos RX Orbit consists of only two parts, it’s very easy to load. The device gets hot in about 7 seconds, which is faster than some portable vaporizers, but slower than most vaporizer pens.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – Although it’s shaped like a vape pen, the Orbit is larger and heavier. It’s still a very convenient portable vaporizer, but it’s not as discreet as some other models.
– Ease of Use – There is only one button to push to vaporize with the AtmosRX Orbit, and there is an LED indicator that simplifies operation. It’s not difficult to clean or care for the vape, which is another reason why it’s a good option for beginners.
Atmos is well known for their vaporizer pens, but the brand also offers a selection of portables, including the Atmos Orbit. Exclusively for dry herbs, the Atmos Orbit has many features in common with the Atmos Transporter, but it looks more like a fatter ecig than the uniquely shaped Transporter. Read on to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of this unit.
– Reputation – In terms of reputation, the Orbit is known for being above average for a vaporizer of its price range. Vapor production and taste are superior to other competitor’s vaporizers, and the Orbit vape doesn’t combust herbs. However, there are some shortcomings regarding quality. The vapor from the Atmos Orbit portable vape is often hot and a little harsh. Also, it gives fewer draws from a full chamber than some competitors.
– Guarantee – The Orbit has a 1-year warranty, which is average or a little above average for a vaporizer of this price.
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
– Price – The selling price is one of the most attractive features of the Atmos Orbit. Retailing for roughly $150, it has a lower than average price compared to other portable vaporizers. This makes it a favorite for those who are new to vaporizing and don’t want to invest a lot in their first vaporizer. Atmos Orbit is also a good choice for a secondary device for people who normally vape with a desktop vaporizer at home.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – A shortcoming of the Atmos Orbit is that it only has one temperature setting; however, unlike many other hand held vaporizers that lack flexible temperature options, the Orbit vape doesn’t combust herbs. For more information about combustion equals smoke, see convection vaporizers.
All of the Pros and Cons of Atmos Orbit Vaporizer Pen in our review. Read about ease of use and tips for using this Atmos RX Portable Vaporizer for Dry Herbs!
You can buy these mesh replacements in 5 packs for just a few bucks. You can also soak them in ISO alcohol and rinse them in clean water to be reused if need be.
We thought it was not only attentive of them, but also generous to add a few little items to help you along the way. This makes the package even more charming to the beginner vaporist, as well as any experts.
When you fill the chamber, be sure to not overload it.
This pen is a great tag along party item, because of the extended usage capabilities that the battery and chamber size allows. It’s clearly perfect for solo use too, even if you’re planning to chief on it for longer periods of time. Consequently, the Orbit can get very hot during these longer sessions. However, don’t worry, because they have provided you with a packet of five silicone mouthpiece fittings for these types of occasions.
There’s a good chance that most people who have tried to quit smoking, either cigarettes or other smokeables, have come across the VaporFi brand. The company was once known as VaporZone, if that rings a bell. They have created some of the best and most uniquely designed E-Cigs and E-Liquids the industry has seen. So, it made perfect sense to us, to find that they had decided to try their hand at producing a valuable alternative for the medical marijuana community.
We’re willing to bet that if you’re in the market for your first dry herb vaporizer, you likely still enjoy and prefer your favorite water bong, too. If that’s the case, you’ve landed in the prime location for picking up a vape rig that will deliver a blow equivalent to that of your favorite medical marijuana pipe.
(Be sure to fill the oven first!)
Through manufacturing a rig that’s just a tad on the larger side of most other portable machines, they brought us a vaporizer that holds a supreme battery life expectancy and the ability to pack a boat load of material into the chamber.
If it starts to get a little heated, just pop on one of these comfortable extensions and continue your group vape clambake.
Vaporfi Orbit review – Does this Vaporizer live up to it’s name? See full product review, photos, pricing options, features, & receive a FREE…
– Prep Time – Because the Atmos RX Orbit consists of only two parts, it's very easy to load. The device gets hot in about 7 seconds, which is faster than
Atmos Orbit & Transporter Vaporizers
The Atmos Transporter and Orbit are true herbal vaporizers, which I never really expected to see from this company.
Previously I reviewed their AtmosRx pen vape which claimed to vaporize dry herbs but didn’t do a very good job at all, and in most cases it combusted (burned) your material.
These are different, they don’t burn your stuff, but it’s interesting because they both utilize basically the same exact herb chamber.
This makes them perform in a similar way, although the Orbit is a little heavier and seems to be able to produce slightly larger draws of vapor.
Another important thing to note with these vapes is that there is no temperature control, they have just two settings: on and off.
Although this is not ideal, I’ve found that the temperature they chose to set it at is a pretty decent one, maybe a little on the higher side since your material will come out dark brown when it’s spent. I’d guess that it’s set somewhere between 370°F and 390°F.
Vapor quality is ok, the taste is ok but it definitely feels a little hot and sometimes gets a little harsh. This is not that uncommon with portable vaporizers, it’s pretty tough to get these little things to perform really well.
Atmos Orbit & Transporter Vaporizers The Atmos Transporter and Orbit are true herbal vaporizers, which I never really expected to see from this company. Previously I reviewed their