File:Homemade Crystal Meth Bong.jpg
Original file (465 × 615 pixels, file size: 78 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg )
A homemade w:bong for inhalation of freebase w:methamphetamine, commonly known as “crystal meth”.
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0 CC BY 2.0 Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 true true
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:04, 13 September 2006||465 × 615 (78 KB)||FlickrLickr (talk | contribs)||<|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Methamphetamine use in Australia
- Usage on ru.wiktionary.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Ma túy đá
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.File:Homemade Crystal Meth Bong.jpg Original file (465 × 615 pixels, file size: 78 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg ) Captions Captions A homemade w:bong for inhalation of freebase
Colo. Girl, 5, Dies of Heart Attack After Drinking ‘Meth Bong Water,’ as Mom, Cousins Are Charged
Sophia Larson died on December 11 while she was staying with her mother, Stephanie Alvarado
Colorado Police have arrested three people in connection with the death of a 5-year-old girl who drank water from a bong containing methamphetamine.
Sophia Larson died on December 11 while she was staying with her mother, Stephanie Alvarado.
According to an arrest affidavit obtained by CBS News and other outlets, Sophia drank “meth bong water” from a plastic water bottle that had been left out on a table. After she said “yucky” and spat out some water, the mom and her two cousins allegedly realized it was a bottle they had used as a water pipe when smoking methamphetamine earlier, the affidavit states.
Witnesses told police that Sophia began seeing “monsters and demons” after ingesting the water, but Alvarado allegedly did not take Sophia to the hospital right away. According to the witnesses, Alvarado allegedly did not seek treatment because she did not want to “lose [Sophia] in the system.”
The affidavit, which was also obtained by the The Denver Post, alleges that Alvarado treated Sophia by giving her milk, wrapping her up in a blanket, praying and reading the Bible. She later allegedly took Sophia to a nearby apartment to give her oxygen through a tube.
When Sophia finally stopped breathing, Alvarado and her cousins took her to Grand River Hospital in Rifle, Colorado. She was pronounced dead early the next morning.
According to the affidavit, the Garfield County Coroner said the cause of death was methamphetamine intoxication. A toxicology report found that Sophia had a “very, very high” amount of methamphetamine in her blood.Sophia Larson died on December 11 while she was staying with her mother, Stephanie Alvarado ]]>