Linx Hypnos ZERO Review
Kit and Accessories
- Linx Hypnos Zero
- Two glass mouthpieces
- Dab tool
- USB charging cable
- Carrying case
Compatibility: The Linx Hypnos Zero is only compatible with wax concentrates, shatter, honey, dabs.
If you want big clouds and maximum intensity from the Hypnos Zero, then you can purchase the Hypnos Dio dual quartz coil atomizer from the Linx website. It produces larger clouds and a more intense hit than the ceramic coil included in the default kit. If you want a vape pen with different atomizers already included in the kit, then you can try the Linx Blaze. It comes with a quartz atomizer and a ceramic atomizer, so you don’t need to worry about buying an extra one later on.
Design and Features
General Design: The Hypnos Zero doesn’t really look like your typical vape pen, mainly because of the glass mouthpiece. Not only does it give it a distinctive look shared with just a few other vape pens, it’s functional too since it helps to keep the vapor cool and pure.
At a smidge under four inches in height, it is as easily portable as any other vape pen. However, the mouthpiece is always exposed so you run the risk of it getting contaminated if you’re not careful. A cover for the mouthpiece would have been a nice option.
Build Quality: The Hypnos Zero has a brushed stainless steel finish that gives it a stylish, upscale look. It also makes the Hypnos Zero feel nice and smooth to the touch. The stainless steel finish is also more durable than the plastic finish you see on lesser vape pens.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The Atomizer: Remove the mouthpiece and set the Hypnos Zero to its maximum setting to burn off any residue. For more stubborn residue, immerse the ceramic coil in isopropyl alcohol for two hours. Do not submerge the entire atomizer, just the coil. Once time is up, remove the atomizer and wipe it down to make sure that it is completely dry before you use it again.
The Mouthpiece: Dip a q-tip in iso alcohol and use it to rub the inside and outside the glass tube. The filter section should be completely soaked in iso alcohol for up to two hours to clean it.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece from the battery to expose the ceramic chamber.
- Load your wax into the chamber and replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button five times to turn on the device.
- Press the power button three times to switch between the preset voltage settings.
- When heating is complete, inhale from the mouthpiece while holding down the power button.
Voltage Settings: The Hypnos Zero has four voltage settings that range from 3.5V to 4.1V. They are indicated by the colored light around the power button. Blue (lowest) | Green | Yellow | Red (highest).
Performance and Vapor Quality
Vape Pen Performance: The Hypnos Zero heats up quickly, as you would expect from a vape pen, and it never gets too hot to the touch even after you’ve been vaping for a while. The auto-shutoff feature is a little weird though. The reason is that, instead of just the atomizer shutting down, the whole unit shuts down, so you need to do the whole startup sequence over again. It’s not too annoying, but it does put a speed bump in your vape sessions sometimes.
Vapor Quality: The flavor from the Hypnos Zero is excellent, which isn’t too much of a surprise. That’s because ceramic chambers always produce great flavor, and when you add the glass mouthpiece, which keeps that flavor cool and pure, you can’t help but get fantastic vapor quality.
I like the lower voltage settings the best, but even the higher settings produce great vapor, as well as bigger clouds to go along with it. Since this is a ceramic atomizer, the clouds aren’t that big, but ceramic is all about flavor anyway. If you want really big clouds, the Dio dual quartz atomizer is available.
Battery Performance: The Hypnos Zero has a 650 mAh battery, which is good enough to last for about a day of vaping before it needs to be recharged. A recharge takes between one and two hours. That’s about average for most vape pens, so the battery performance isn’t too disappointing.
The Linx Hypnos Zero is a cool-looking vape pen that produces delicious vapor at a reasonable price. Get more info about it in the review.
Hypnos Zero Review:
You are going to get exactly what you want with this ultra-portable conduction vaporizer. The Linx Hypnos Zero comes in at just over 4 inches but delivers power as if it were much larger. Read on to see our full review of Linx Hypnos Zero. (Make sure to scroll down to see our review of the older model: the Linx Hypnos)
- Incredible flavor and smoothness
- Efficient vape that doesn’t clog
- Long battery life
- Compact, compact design
- 2-hour recharge, all day charge
- Low vapor production
- 1-year warranty
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Breakdown of Hypnos Zero
|Hypnos (Discontinued by the brand)||Hypnos Zero (Current New Model)|
|Oven Material||Ceramic and Titanium||Ceramic|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||60 heat cycles||70 heat cycles|
|Charge time||1-2 Hours||1-2 Hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No||No|
|Heat-up Time||2-5 Seconds||2-5 Seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Moderate||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||4 Set Temperatures: Lo, Med, Med-Hi, Hi||4 Set Temperatures: Lo, Med, Med-Hi, Hi|
|Vape While Charging||No||No|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
Hypnos Zero vs. Hypnos Original
Both the Lynx Hypnos and the Lynx Hypnos Zero are ultra slim and compact and feature ceramic heating elements. While both do have 4 temperature settings, the Hypnos features settings that are very low, while the Hypnos Zero has a wide range of settings. The Hypnos is more efficient at preserving your waxes than the Hypnos Zero, but both do feature a 510 threaded battery supported by USB charging that only takes 2 hours.
In-Depth of Linx Hypnos Zero
– Price – The Hypnos Zero retails at a reasonable price of $79.
– Vapor Quality – While the clouds aren’t extra dense and huge, they will come out tasting better than even a dual quartz atomizer might produce. The heating element is ceramic, which not only helps the flavor but assists in the even heating of concentrates, too. This handheld vaporizer for wax also has a glass mouthpiece that won’t dilute the flavor of your concentrates. It produces a very smooth vapor that won’t scratch at your throat.
– Guarantee – The Hypnos Zero comes with a 1-year warranty, which is a bit shorter than some of the other vapes on the market.
– Prep Time – The Linx Hypnos Zero doesn’t take too long to heat up, and loading the wax vape is a breeze, thanks to its 510 threading which makes it easy to unscrew from the battery to load.
– Portability – The Linx Hypnos Zero pen vaporizer for dabbing is really small and compact in size. This vape is very slender and it comes in at around 4 inches so it won’t weigh your pockets down, making it excellent for on the go vaping!
– Ease of Use – Aside from being so simple to load, the Hypnos Zero comes with 4 air holes that make it not only easier to inhale, but also help prevent the oils and waxes from clogging the dab pen.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – This vape features a ceramic coil and comes with four heat settings: blue, or low; green, or medium-low; yellow, or medium-high; and red, or high.
– Power Supply – The Linx Hypnos Zero portable dab pen vaporizer features a 510 threaded, eGo style battery. It can easily last an entire day on one charge. When the battery is depleted, it recharges in only 2 hours using the USB port charger.
Overall, this is a great vape to use, thanks to its super compact size. It’s simple to load on the go and comes with a USB charger so it can be charged anywhere. Its heat settings are simple to cycle through and its ceramic heating element gets the perfect spread of heat to deliver exceptional taste. If you are seeking portability, consider the Linx Hypnos Zero.
Linx Hypnos Original (Discontinued) Review: Pros & Cons
The Linx Hypnos was definitely a model to consider. This vaporizer pen had a number of benefits and a few drawbacks.
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Impurity-free glass mouthpiece and all top grade air path
- Very pleasing smoothness, taste, and potency
- Easy operation
- Little to no resistance
- Highly efficient
- Incredibly small
- Smaller capacity than other vape pens
- Vapor clouds are smaller in size unless you take very big draws
- No manual locking feature; only locks with auto shutoff
In-Depth of Linx Hypnos
– Price – the Linx Hypnos Pen sells for around $75, making it a mid-range vape pen in terms of price. When compared to other units that are similarly priced, though, it performs much better, rivaling the performance of vape pens that cost well over $100.
– Vapor Quality – it is truly one of the best vape pen options out there when you consider vapor quality. The entire air path is made out of medical grade materials, which keeps impurities out of the vapor to give you very flavorful, pure vapor each time you vape. The ceramic heating rod and titanium coil provide low level heating, though, so the clouds from the waxy oil pen are often smaller than what’s possible with some other devices for waxes.
– Guarantee – Linx offers a 1-year warranty on the wax vape pen. This is not as long as what you receive with some other vapes, but it’s average for a unit of this price.
– Prep Time – the Linx Hypnos is very simple to load, but you do need to be careful not to fill the heating chamber more than 80 percent full in order to get optimal performance. It doesn’t take long at all for the vaporizer to reach working temperature.
– Portability – one of the smallest vape pens for wax on the market, the Linx Hypnos is very easy to carry. It’s ultra discreet and perfect for those concerned about privacy. One small downside to the reduced size of this wax pen is that the heating chamber is smaller than that of other vapor pens; however, this wax vape pen is highly efficient, so your material will last a long time.
– Ease of Use – with four air holes inside of its heating chamber, the Linx Hypnos Pen provides steady air flow with very little resistance. As a result, it’s very easy to use. There is only one button in the design to further simplify operation. One odd thing about the wax vape pen, though, is that there is no manual battery lock. The vaporizer pen will lock only if the automatic shutoff kicks in. There is no way for you to lock it yourself in order to prevent it from turning on in your pocket.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – the Linx Hypnos has four temperature settings, all of which are intended for low heating to maximize the smoothness and flavor of vapor.
– Power Supply – powering the Linx Hypnos is a 650mAh rechargeable vape battery that has an average life span and charges at an average rate.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for the best vaporizer pen for waxy concentrates, the Linx Hypnos Pen definitely is a model to consider. Just remember that you can only use this model for waxes and concentrated oils. You can learn more about the wax pen right here or contact us for answers to specific questions.
Linx Hypnos Zero vape has a compact, discreet design with incredible flavor & smoothness. But is it really an efficient vape that doesn’t clog?