A vape pen comes in many shapes and sizes, but the Kandypens Gravity stands alone at the top of everyone’s wish list. Built specifically for vaporizing concentrates, the Gravity boasts brand new features like the choice of two coils, more power settings, and an “Elevated” Airflow System.
Kandypens released the Gravity in 2016 to critical acclaim and won the Best Vape Pen of 2016 by the very trusted Vape Critic. This hot, new company has taken the vaporizer pen market by storm and has been cleaning up the yearly awards for best vaporizing technology. Kandypens continues to add to the award-winning engineering that gave us the fantastic Kandypens Galaxy. This time, the pen comes with two atomizers that have very different effects on cloud size and flavor. The battery features one of the fastest heat-ups around. Perhaps the most significant improvement is the Elevated Airflow System. It ensures you can expect long, clean draws every time you take a breath of Gravity vapor. It might be Kandypen’s finest accomplishment.
Coil or Coil-less?
Every time you use your brand new Kandypens Gravity, you have the choice between the two included atomizers: a quartz crystal chamber with dual quartz rods or a coil-less chamber in a ceramic dish. There are benefits to using either one. The coil-less chamber is much easier on your material. You can expect more natural hits and deeper flavors any time you use this atomizer. The other option is the dual quartz rods. These will use the ultimate power of the device to deliver the most significant, cleanest hits possible. The dual quartz rods have a reputation for using more of your resources, but the result always seems to be worth it.
The critical success of the Kandypens Gravity begins and ends with its uncompromising production quality. Every Gravity is manufactured by hand in the United States. Each pen is also subjected to the most stringent quality controls. Every part of the device has been exceptionally well thought out. Even the battery is temperature controlled with an auto-shutoff feature to keep it safe from overheating. While using only a single button, you can cycle through the best temperature settings that go, in order :
- Pink: 300°F
- Red: 350°F
- Green: 390°F
- Blue: 430°F
The variety of settings helps to give you the best possible vapor, no matter which atomizer you are using.
Kandypens believe in their technology so strongly that they are willing to give their temperature controlled battery a lifetime warranty. You can expect to use this device for a long time. Especially considering the usability improvements that have increased the longevity of the Gravity. These are improvements like adding a carb on the mouthpiece to improve airflow and reduce buildup. The previously mentioned Elevated Airflow System also functions to keep buildup low, especially at the bottom of the atomizer pit. To further ensure quality for life, Kandypens maintains that no wicks, dyes, or glues were used to manufacture the Gravity or any of their other pens. Less adhesive means less toxicity and more vapor over the long haul.
Falling With Style
Many essential voices have expressed their love for the Kandypens brand, and they have developed something of a reputation as a status symbol. Their offices are based out of Santa Barbara, California and their products embrace their SoCal roots. They have been featured in magazines, websites, and newspapers as being the next big thing in vaporizer pens. Every Kandypens product has a personality. The only trick is finding the right pen for your look.
Kandypens Gravity Video
Watch the review of the Kandypens Gravity by one of the most trusted vaporizer reviewers. In this video, Bud will demystify the difference between the two atomizers that come with the device. You will also witness the density of the vapor through this video.
What’s in the Box
- 1x Kandypens Gravity Vaporizer Pen
- 1x Dual Quartz Coil Atomizer
- 1x Coilless Ceramic Atomizer
- 1x Dabbing Tool
- 1x Alcohol Wipes
- 1x USB Charger
Everything about the Kandypens Gravity is top notch in terms of quality and style. They take great care to keep any toxic material far from their devices. Not only that, but the Gravity’s performance is second to none. Kandypens didn’t even need to include another atomizer to make this one of the best vape pens out there, but they did anyway. They didn’t have to give the battery a lifetime warranty, but they did. The underlying technology was good enough to put it at the top anyway. But that’s the design principle behind the Gravity, be the best of the best.A vape pen comes in many shapes and sizes, but the Kandypens Gravity stands alone at the top of everyone's wish list. Built specifically for vaporizing concentrates, the Gravity boasts brand new features like the choice of two coils, more power settings, and an “Elevated” Airflow System.
KandyPens Gravity Review:
KandyPens is known for making very high quality pen vaporizers, and every time they release a new vape pen, it always creates a buzz. The latest innovation in their collection is the KandyPens Gravity, made for solid waxy concentrates for medicinal purposes or legal recreational enjoyment. There is a lot to love about the wax pen, read on to learn more about its features.
- Excellent vapor quality
- 2 atomizers to choose from for mixing things up
- Flexible heat settings
- Does not clog
- Very discreet finish
- Economical price
- Extra long battery life
- Some beginners may not be sure what to do with two atomizers
- Needs to be primed
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of KandyPens Gravity
– Price – Selling for around $60 here at VaporPlants.com, the KandyPens Gravity is a low to mid-priced unit. You can find a few wax pen vaporizers that are less expensive, but you won’t find a cheaper one that can outperform it.
– Vapor Quality – With the KandyPens Gravity, you actually get two atomizers, giving you the flexibility to vape the way that you prefer. The coil-less ceramic disc atomizer is the one to choose if you’re most concerned about getting smooth vapor, while the dual quartz rod ceramic atomizer is ideal for experiencing all of the subtle flavors of your concentrate and getting big clouds. Both atomizers provide exceptional vapor quality.
– Guarantee – The KandyPens Gravity comes with a 1-year warranty, which is about average for a pen-style vaporizer for wax.
– Prep Time – With the KandyPens Gravity, loading is very easy. If you want to get vapor flowing almost immediately, it’s important to prime the vape, holding down the button for a couple of seconds after loading it with your concentrate. The extra step isn’t difficult and makes a big difference in how quickly the pen vaporizer begins to work.
– Portability – Compact in size, the KandyPens Gravity has a sandblasted black finish that makes it very discreet. The portable vaporizer looks almost identical to an electronic cigarette, so no one will suspect you’re using concentrates when they see you taking a draw.
– Power Supply – The battery on the KandyPens Gravity Vaporizer Pen lasts for about 100 draws with the coil-less atomizer and 75 draws with the double coil. That is a lot longer than the battery life on most wax pen vaporizers.
– Ease of Use – An advanced air flow system with a ventilation chamber allows vapor to flow freely through the KandyPens Gravity. The dab vaporizer does not get clogged the way that some other wax pens do, and there is no resistance to get in the way of the experience. The one-button design is simple to use; however, beginners might be a little overwhelmed at first by having two atomizers to choose from rather than just one.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – With the KandyPens Gravity, you get maximum flexibility to customize your vaping experience. The portable wax vaporizer has four temperature settings to choose from. Performance tends to be the best on the lowest two settings, but you won’t have to worry about combustion even if you use the pen on the highest setting.KandyPens Gravity vaporizer pen for wax. Comes with 2 dab atomizers; quartz & donut, a true temperature controlled vape battery. A top choice for Dabbing? ]]>