ROLLING MACHINE INSTRUCTIONS
How To Use a Joint Roller
So you’re probably looking at your brand new rolling machine and wondering how something that looks so simple could be so totally unintuitive to use, am I right?? Yes. Well look no further. If you want to roll your own and need simple rolling machine instructions for your joint roller, you’ve come to the right place.
The video below has instructions on how to use one of the coolest and simplest smoking accessories out there, the classic rolling machine. You’ll be rolling your own joints, spliffs and cigarettes in no time!
If you like your how-tos on the text tip, there are step-by-step text instructions on how to use a joint roller detailed below the video…
Rolling Machine How-To Video
Step-by-Step Rolling Machine Instructions
These instructions detail how to use a joint roller machine, and apply to the Raw Rolling Machine, the Zig Zag Joint Rolling Machine, Juicy Jay’s Jumbo Blunt Rolling Machine, or any other cigarette or joint roller of similar design.
There are just a few easy steps to follow and you’ll be rolling your own, lickity split…
- Open up the rollers.
- Put in a filter and slide it to one side.
- Put in a big pinch of whatever you’re smoking. You might want to do this over a sheet of paper or a magazine, there could be some spilage.
- Close it back up again.
- Pick it up and turn both rollers toward you, using your fingers to keep the plastic taut around the inside so that the guts get nice and tight.
- Insert a sheet of rolling paper between the rollers, gummed side toward you. It might require a little shimmying. Don’t be scared.
- Roll the paper in by continuing to roll towards you.
- Stop before rolling it all the way in – you’ll want to leave a little sticking out so that you can lick it.
- Now roll it in the rest of the way, giving it a few more rolls.
- Open er up, and BOOM! You just rolled yourself a joint! Er, cigarette.
- Now smoke dat.
And now you know how to use a rolling machine. What a good day this turned out to be, huh?!
If you don’t already have one, grab one of these Zig Zag Joint Rollers from Amazon. At just around five bucks, these things are cheap and fun! There are plenty of machines and papers to choose from.
And DON’T MISS our list of COOL ROLLING TRAYS YOU CAN BUY ON AMAZON!
NOTE: These video instructions featured a Zig-Zag Rolling Machine for the demonstration, but this how-to applies to any joint roller or rolling machine of similar design, like the very highly rated Raw Rolling Machine (or if you’re feeling like a pimp, brush ya shoulders off and check out Juicy Jay’s Jumbo Blunt Rolling Machine). We hope you enjoyed this note.Roll your own cigarettes and joints with a rolling machine. Learn to use Zig Zag and Raw Rolling Machines with the best rolling machine instructions! ]]>