Quickfit ® Conical joint clips, polyacetal
Colour coded joint clips
Manufactured from different coloured polyacetal plastic, this very popular range of conical (cone and socket) joint clips makes it easy to identify joint sizes.
- For retaining glassware having Quickfit ® conical joints
- Manufactured from polyacetal
- Can considerably reduce the need for clamping
- Easy to fit and remove
- Can be used at temperatures up to 80°C
- Clips are colour coded for easy identification
These clips should not be exposed to halogen gases or acids which can rapidly attack polyacetal. For such applications, the use of Quickfit ® PTFE joint clips should be considered.
•For retaining glassware having Quickfit® conical joints •Manufactured from polyacetal •Can considerably reduce the need for clamping •Easy to fit and remove •Can be used at temperatures up to 80°C •Clips are colour