Cloud V Phantom Review: Pros & Cons
While Cloud V is mostly known for producing some of the best vape pens on the market today, their Phantom model is becoming one of their most popular products, due mainly to its attractive price point. Larger than some other herbal vaporizer pens, but smaller than a standard portable vaporizer, Cloud V has some positive attributes along with a few drawbacks.
- Economical price compared to other portables
- Large herb chamber capacity for a vape of its size
- Fast heat-up time
- Only one button for operation
- Battery is removable for easy replacing
- Simple to maintain with only minimal parts
- Vapor quality decreases as a session goes on
- Single temperature setting may be too hot
- Hot temperature leads to reductions in smoothness compared to other vape pens
- Larger size than many other dry herb pens
- LED light is difficult to see because it is faint
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Tips for best results
- Be sure to grind your herbs as fine as possible before loading them into the heating chamber
- The Phantom pen works best when it is packed rather full
In-Depth of Cloud V Phantom
– Price – The Cloud V Phantom retails for around $129, making it less expensive than many other portable models, and competitive with other top best vaporizer pens.
– Reputation – As far as performance goes, the Phantom is typically considered to produce vapor of average quality. The first few draws from the herb pen are usually quite pleasing, but taste quality often diminishes as session continues. Also, the vape pen tends to run hot, which can make the vapor less smooth.
– Guarantee – The Cloud V gives a 1-year warranty, which is good compared to other similar brands.
– Prep Time – Ready for use in just a few seconds, this unit is faster than most portable vaporizers, and as fast as the best vaporizer pens. You will need to grind your herbs very finely by using a herb grinder for best results, but that’s not uncommon for herbal pens. There are only a few parts in the design of the pen, so it’s very quick to set up.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – As mentioned before, the Cloud V Phantom is smaller than most portable vaporizers, but it is larger than some other herb pens. It is bigger than most people’s hands, and it will likely be too bulky to fit in a pocket. Still, for the increase in size, you get a larger herb chamber, which means longer sessions with less refills.
– Ease of Use – This model has only one button, allowing for straightforward operation. There is an LED light that lets you know when the vaporizer is on; however, it can be very difficult to see, which can be annoying, especially when you’re unsure whether or not the 2-minute auto shutoff has kicked in and turned off the vape pen. Drawing from the Phantom vape is fairly easy, but there is some draw resistance that might make this an impractical choice for people with lung problems. With only a few parts, the vape pen is easy to clean and maintain.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – Unlike some other vaporizer pens, the Cloud V Phantom has just one temperature, which is 428 degrees Fahrenheit. This is rather hot for a vape pen, and that does seem to diminish the vapor quality.
– Power Supply – The Phantom’s battery life per charge is competitive with other similar pen style models. One nice feature about the battery is that it’s removable, so you can replace it without having to get a whole new vaporizer pen.
Overall, the Cloud V Phantom is a good quality portable dry herb vaporizer for those who want a satisfying vaping experience every time without having to spend an exorbitant amount of money. Priced at just above $100, this is one of the best dry herb vaporizers that you can find for a low price without sacrificing quality. This is especially true when you consider that unlike many portable vaporizers of this price range, it uses convection vaporization power that ensures your material will not combust at any point while vaporizing.
The Cloud V Phantom is ultra portable with its slender body that is comfortable to hold and simple to stick into your pocket. The large .3 dry herb chamber sits securely inside and won’t dump out your materials. It comes with two 18650 batteries so that you are able to keep one charged at all times, letting you simply switch out your batteries when one is depleted. You are also able to charge them via battery bank or micro USB. Its simple charging ability and long battery life make it excellent for on the go usage. The Cloud V Phantom has one temperature setting that has been optimized for use, which is 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
Choose the Cloud V Phantom if you are a vaper on a budget and want to enjoy high quality dry herb vaping at home or out and about.Phantom Cloud Pen vape by Cloud V, has a large herbal chamber & fast heat-up time. Discover if the single temperature setting is too hot to vape dry herbs with? ]]>