Boundless CFX Vaporizer Review
It seems like Boundless came out of nowhere with these CF and CFX vaporizers but man I’m sure glad they did.
These two portable vapes for dry herbs are on the lower end of the price scale but their performance sits comfortably above-average.
Watch my video review below to learn everything you need to know and to see these vapes in action.
The two models perform almost exactly the same but there are a few main differences…
The CFX is the larger one with the big LCD display on the front, and on this screen they show you three things: 1) the current temp as well as a cool temperature scale (looks like a speedometer), 2) a small battery life indicator, and 3) an auto shut-off timer that counts up from 0 to 300 seconds (it shuts off after 5 minutes).
The CF would be the pocket-sized model and this is the one I recommend more if you actually want a portable vape to carry around with you on-the-go. I consider the CFX to be more of a cordless home vape, but it’s still pretty small and easy to transport if you travel a lot.
What I like best about these is how quickly you get good vapor from them and how easy they are to use. If you’re a beginner these vapes are a no-brainer, but even if you’re an experienced vaper I still think you’ll be impressed.
Right now the CF is $130 and the CFX is $170, and these are definitely now on my list of best vaporizers under $200.
Click here to buy one from the authorized Boundless dealer I personally recommend. If you buy through my link they compensate me for referring you and I appreciate your support more than you can imagine!Boundless CFX Vaporizer Review It seems like Boundless came out of nowhere with these CF and CFX vaporizers but man I’m sure glad they did. These two portable vapes for dry herbs are on
Boundless CF Review:
When you see the Boundless CF, you may do a double take! This vaporizer looks very similar to the Storz and Bickel portable vaporizer units that are used for dry herbs; however, it costs a fraction of the price. But how does it compare in terms of performance? Read on to find out.
- Even, efficient vapor
- Easy to pack
- Pocket sized for easy carrying
- Ergonomic for a comfortable fit
- Taste and smoothness are good with low temperatures
- Economic price for a portable model
- Draw resistance can make inhaling difficult
- Vapor can be too harsh on higher temperatures
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Boundless CF Breakdown
|Materials Type||Dry herbs and concentrates|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||50 minutes|
|Charge time||3 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||20 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||355 – 415 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Vape While Charging||No|
In-Depth of Boundless CF
– Price – As previously mentioned, the Boundless CF is a very inexpensive portable vaporizer. It retails for around $130, making it an entry-level model in terms of its price.
– Vapor Quality – Although it is priced like a cheap vaporizer, the unit is able to provide a better experience than other models of similar price. The vape features a ceramic heating chamber and uses conduction plus secondary convection to produce vapor. You don’t have to worry about the nuances of vaping vs smoking with this vaporizer; it does not combust herbs even on its highest setting. That said, to get good flavor and a nice smooth vapor output, it’s recommended that you use the lower settings. Any hotter and the vapor quality is diminished. Overall, the strongest selling point of the Boundless CF is the vapor cloud size, as the unit produces plentiful amounts of vapor.
– Guarantee – The Boundless CF comes with a 2-year warranty plus a 30-day money-back guarantee. That warranty is about average when you look at dry herb vaporizers as a whole and above average for one that is so inexpensive.
– Prep Time – You don’t have to pack the Boundless CF too tightly, so it’s very easy to load. The unit gets hot faster than standalone convection vaporizers and vibrates when it’s ready.
– Portability – Ultra compact, the Boundless CF will fit in your pocket for easy carrying. Its ergonomic design makes it very comfortable to hold.
– Ease of Use – The Boundless CF is simple to operate; however, the herbal vaporizer does have some draw resistance. People who have breathing problems may struggle to use it properly. The unit has a 5-minute auto shutoff that will power off after 5 minutes. You will likely have to turn it back on to complete a full session but the vape reaches working temperature fast so this isn’t much of an issue.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – With the Boundless CF you can choose from five heat settings, but as previously mentioned, only the lowest two are really recommended to get a nice balance of vapor production with smoothness and pleasing flavor.
– Power Supply – The Boundless CF has a powerful battery that can usually provide about 1 hour of vaping time. That’s about average for a unit of this size.
In conclusion, the Boundless CF is great for those who are looking for an inexpensive portable vape that produces a large amount of vapor with above average quality. While it doesn’t match the performance of a Storz & Bickel, as you’ve read in this review, other vaporizer reviews, and your own experience, the model offers real value for the money due to its low price point.Boundless CF: Pros & Cons in-depth review. Discover how this ergonomic, portable vaporizer for dry herb performs in vapor quality, efficiency & warranty ]]>