Blazer piezo micro torch parts
- Familiarize yourself with the parts of your GB2001 Micro Torch before operating it.
- It should be handled by literate adults, or under constant adult supervision.
- It is essential that the following operating procedures be read and understood before attempting to light or use the Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch.
- These procedures must be carefully observed in order to promote safe usage.
Igniting and Shutting-Off your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- Remove the protective cap from the trigger and the gas control knob of your GB 2001 Micro Torch.
- Slowly turn the gas flow control knob to the left (Counter Clock Wise) and the butane gas will start to flow.
- Push the ignition lever forward and the gas will be ignited electronically with a snapping sound.
- For shut-off, turn the gas flow control knob to the right (Clock Wise) and close it securely.
Thermal Power and Flame Control of your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- Adjust the thermal power level and the length of the flame to suit usage objectives.
- The highest temperature attainable will be about 1,300 degrees Celsius.
- Both the gas control knob and the air control knob can be used to regulate the flame.
- After ignition, turn the air control knob either to the right or left for necessary thermal power adjustments. Closing the air inlet will produce a low temperature yellow flame, while fully opened the micro torch produces a sharp, high temperature blue flame.
- After ignition, do not leave the GB2001 Micro Torch burning longer than 1 hour continuously.
Refilling your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- For detailed instruction, refer to our Refilling Section.
Safety and Handling Precautions regarding the Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- For a detailed overview of safety, storage and handling instructions, please refer to our Safety & Storage Section.
Working with the SOD-1 Soldering Attachment for the GB2001 micro torch
- Place the soldering attachment onto the flame nose of the GB2001 Micro Torch.
- Us the special wrench to tighten the screw. Make sure that the attachment does not move during operation.
- Open the gas flow knob of the GB2001 Micro Torch
- Push the ignition plunger and ignite the flame.
- Heat the catalyst within the attachment for ONLY 5 SECONDS!
- Close the gas flow to extinguish the flame.
- Immediately turn open the gas flow again WITHOUT IGNITING THE TORCH.
- The catalyst will – without a direct flame – maintain a temperature of approximately 350 degrees Celsius to allow low temperature cordless soldering.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US
OR CALL +31 36 534 6496.
Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch and Attachment – Operating Instructions
Blazer piezo micro torch parts
Butane Refillable Torch
The original BLAZER hand-held butane refillable micro torch featuring the state-of-the-art Piezo Quartz Crystal Electronic instant ignition.
The GB 2001 features a powerful 2500ºF butane blue torch flame and air flow adjustment dial for superior flame controlwith pin point accuracy at your finger tips.
The main tank body features a diamond grid design for a superior, and extra safe, grip.
The GB2001 also includes a detachable base for hands free table-top work.
The first Micro Torch available worldwide and still the best.
6 x 3 x 2 1/2″ diameter
Burn Time: approx
30min – 2 hrs (with varying flame length)
<div id="logo"><img src="http://blazerproducts.com/media/catalog/product/g/b/gb2001logo_1.jpg" alt="GB-2001" /></div> <p><em>Butane Refillable Torch</em></p> <p>The original BLAZER hand-held butane refillable micro torch featuring the state-of-the-art P