Tyga x Shine Pillar Kit Dry Herb Vaporizer Waxy Vaporizer
Tyga x Shine and Atmos have come together to create one of the most advanced dry herb vaporizers: The Pillar. The device is equipped with six optimized temperature settings to create pure and potent vapor, while the isolated airflow design ensures smoother, cleaner draws. It’s made with a scratch resistant hard anodized body, making it both durable and stylish. The Pillar uses an embedded ceramic heating chamber and includes a titanium waxy cup, giving vapers the option of using dry herbs as well as wax consistency products. The Pillar is a powerful and versatile vaporizer, making it a must have for any serious vaper.
Size: h 5.08in, d 0.94in
- User Manual
- Refill Info
Making his debut in 2001, Michael Ray Stevenson, best known by his stage name Tyga, is an American Rapper and CEO of Last Kings. Currently signed by Def Jam, Tyga is the artist behind hit singles like “Rack City”, “Faded”, “Far Away”, “Still Got It”, “Make It Nasty”, and numerous other songs. The inspiration for the Tyga x Shine and Atmos partnership was a mutual desire to create a series of products that captured Tyga and The Last Kings’ dedication to rise above negativity, while still encompassing the engineering genius and attention to detail of the Atmos brand.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 – 1300mAh Pillar Device
- 1 – Titanium Waxy Cup
- 1 – USB Charger
- 1 – Cleaning Brush
- 1 – Packing Tool
- 1 – User Manual
ERIK WILLIAMS – 02/24/2020
WOW,, What Great Custormer Service and Support. I have a Tyga Shine Pillar for about 3.5 yrs-4 yrs now and it failed,, BUT I LOVE the device so much I had to get a new one(at a discount due to the warrantee), it is like a 4 cylinder gas sipping engine with the punch of an 8 cylinder BIG BLOCK. Wicked Fuel (or flower) saver!!
Carlo Guzmon – 02/18/2020
Big fan of the different temp settings though the design is kind of bland and boring. Smooth vapor and easy to clean, best to get it on a sale.
Tyga x Shine Pillar Kit Dry Herb Vaporizer Waxy Vaporizer $124.99 $79.99 Tyga x Shine and Atmos have come together to create one of the most advanced dry herb vaporizers: The Pillar. The
Atmos Pillar Review:
Always an innovative name, Atmos has released another gorgeous vaporizer that outperforms so many on the market today. Created by Tyga, the Atmos Pillar is a hybrid vaporizer that allows the use of both dry herbs and concentrates such as oil and wax. Strong and portable, this vaporizer is worth considering.
- 5-Year Warranty
- Dry herb/concentrate compatible
- Fantastic vapor quality
- Ceramic heating chamber
- Scratch resistant and durable
- Price is a little on the high end
- Can’t vape while charging
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Breakdown of the Atmos Pillar
|Materials Type||Concentrates/Dry Herbs|
|Oven Material||Ceramic for Dry Herbs, Titanium for Concentrates|
|Battery life (Usage time)||N/A|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||20 Seconds|
|Easy to load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||6 Heat Settings, Pre-set|
|Vape While Charging||No|
In-Depth of the Atmos Pillar
– Price – The Pillar vape comes in at a price of $150, which is reasonable for such a durable hybrid vaporizer.
– Vapor Quality – The vapor quality of the Atmos Pillar is intense. It delivers exceptionally large clouds which are dense and thick. The embedded ceramic heating chamber is likely responsible for this when it comes to dry herbs, as ceramic provides a crisp flavor and even vape. It even has an isolated air path which also delivers cleaner, more flavorful draws. The titanium cup for concentrates delivers this same, wonderful crispness of hits.
– Guarantee – The AtmosRX offers an astounding 5-year warranty, so long as you keep the receipt.
– Prep Time – The Pillar requires very little time to heat up, and its easy-to-access dry herb chamber can be packed swiftly with the packing tool, and then when the mouthpiece is closed, it is ready to go. The same can be said with the included titanium cup for waxes and oils.
– Portability – The Atmos Pillar features a hard-anodized exterior which has a scratch-resistant finish. These qualities make it durable and strong, which in turn, makes for an excellent vape pen for sale unit. It is also a relatively handheld size and has an ergonomic design that makes it simple to grip onto during travels.
– Ease of Use – The incredibly ergonomic design can be linked to the ridged design of the Atmos Pillar. This design not only fits well in the hand, but it does a wonderful job at keeping the Atmos Pillar cool to the touch and comfortable to use as well. It has a perfectly sized oven that doesn’t waste any material and is able to provide a thorough, even vape.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – The Atmos Pillar vape features not only an embedded ceramic chamber for dry herbs, it comes with a titanium cup that does just as fine of a job distributing heat and flavor. There are 6 pre-set temperatures to choose from as well.
– Power Supply – The long lasting battery can be charged through a universal USB port.
The Atmos Pillar is a great vaporizer for those who enjoy both concentrates and dry herbs but don’t like traveling with two separate units. It is a great producer of flavorful, robust clouds and can be dropped without being scratched, making this a nice choice for a portable vaporizer. The ceramic heating chamber also works to provide even, clean hits through the isolated air path which furthers its smoothness. Overall, the Atmos Pillar is a hybrid vape you don’t want to overlook.
Atmos Pillar is a small vaporizer with fantastic vapor quality that is scratch resistant & durable. But how good is the ceramic heating chamber for herb & wax?