Kit and Accessories
- Atmos Jump
- Packing tool
- Cleaning brush
- Micro USB charging cable
Compatibility: The Jump is a dry herb only vaporizer
Design and Features
Overall Design: The Jump has a pen design rather than the typical box design of most dry herb vapes. It is just under six inches tall, so it’s a tight fit for most pockets but fits easily into purses or backpacks. The pen-style design is unusual for dry herb vapes and the vivid color choices and bright power button make it stand out.
Build Quality: The Jump is has a carbon fiber housing, so it is a very tough, durable device. It is a great companion for outdoor activities, like hiking, since you don’t have to worry about it breaking if you drop it. The bright color choices also mean that it is pretty easy to find if you do end up dropping it.
Ease of Use: With a single power button and just one temperature setting, the Jump is possibly one of the easiest to use vaporizers ever made. It is completely foolproof. Even if you have never seen a vaporizer before, there is a good chance that you will know how to use the Jump.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The Jump only consists of two parts, the battery, and the mouthpiece, so cleaning is fast and easy. You just need to use the included cleaning brush to clean out the herb chamber. The mouthpiece is cleaned using a q-tip soaked in isopropyl alcohol. The whole process only takes about five minutes.
How to Use
- Remove the mouthpiece to expose the heating chamber.
- Place your herb in the chamber and replace the mouthpiece.
- Press the power button three times to power up the device and start heating.
- Once the indicator light turns green, heating is complete.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece.
The official user manual is found on this page.
Temperature Setting: The only temperature setting is 392°F.
Performance and Vapor Quality
Vaporizer Performance: One advantage of the single temperature setting is that the Jump heats up incredibly fast. It only takes about ten seconds to finish heating, which is surprisingly quick and much faster than most portables. The body of the Jump never gets hot to the touch either, most likely because the pen shape distributes the heat better than a box-shaped vape does.
Vapor Quality: The flavor is good, but it dissipates too quickly for you to really savor it to the fullest. Maybe some temperature calibration might have changed that? I can’t say for sure, but it certainly would have been appreciated, especially since the vapor can get a little warm because the mouthpiece is situated right over the herb chamber. The short vapor path doesn’t give the vapor enough time to cool down, so some temperature control might have been able to help with that problem.
Battery Performance: The battery has a capacity of 1200 mAh but only lasts for thirty to forty minutes before it needs to be recharged. That’s good for about five to six sessions. Recharging the Jump takes a patience-testing three hours, which is rather long for a portable vape. Or any type of vape really. At least you can get a good binge session going while you wait for your next vape session to start.
The Atmos Jump is an affordable, beginner-friendly weed vape pen. Read this updated review to see if it is still one of the better choices for newbies.
Atmos Jump Review:
AtmosRX is known for producing vape pen products that are affordable, yet well constructed, and one of their latest innovations is the Jump. This convection vaporizer pen for dry herbs has a number of unique features, which set it apart from other models on the market and make it a good investment. Read on for our full Atmos Jump review.
- Convection vaporizer
- Heating system eliminates combustion risk
- Very affordably priced
- Excellent vapor taste and potency
- Simple to load, use, and clean
- Long battery life
- Durably crafted out of carbon fiber
- Long 5-year warranty
- Fast heat-up time
- Clouds of vapor are a little thin
- Battery can take up to 3 hours to charge, longer than some vape pens
- A little larger than some other vaporizer pens
- Only one temperature setting
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10%
Atmos Jump Breakdown
|Materials Type||Dry herb|
|Oven Material||Anodized stainless steel material|
|Vapor Path||Anodized stainless steel|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||5-6 sessions|
|Charge time||2-3 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||7-10 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||One optimized, preset temperature|
|Vape While Charging||No|
In-Depth of the Atmos Jump
– Price – the Atmos Jump sells for $64 here at VaporPlants.com, making it more affordably priced than many other models.
– Vapor Quality – combustion is always a concern with a pen vaporizer with dry herb use, and even some previous Atmos models have had problems with burning rather than vaporizing herbs. As a convection unit, the Atmos Jump does not pose a risk for burning and provides very impressive vapor quality. The taste and potency are exceptional, as is the smoothness of the vapor; however, it doesn’t provide very thick clouds of vapor.
– Guarantee – Atmos RX offers a 5-year warranty on the Jump model, a longer warranty than what it offered on most vape pen products.
– Prep Time – unlike other convection vaporizer models, the Atmos Jump reaches working temperature in just 7 to 10 seconds. The vape pen is easy to load, but you do need to grind your herbs very finely for best results.
– Portability – because the Atmos Jump is a carbon fiber vaporizer, it’s incredibly lightweight but more durable than an ordinary metal vape pen. This makes the vape very easy to take with you. The dry herb vaporizer pen is 5.75 inches long, which is bigger than some other models but still compact.
– Ease of Use – with just one button, the Atmos Jump is easy to operate. Cleaning is simple with a cotton swab.
–Heating and Temperature Regulators – the Atmos Jump only has one temperature setting, and while this reduces flexibility, most vaporizer pens today are being made without variable temperature technology.
– Power Supply With this model, you receive a 1200mAh battery that can last through 5 to 6 sessions before it requires charging. The battery takes about 2 to 3 hours to charge fully.
Atmos Jump Vaporizer Pen is an excellent value for the price. The vape pen can hold against similar vaporizer pens which cost much more! See our Review here